tsunami

condolence to Japan...
praying for the best...
Gambare!!!
I wish I can be there right now, helping out..
God is gracious and benevolent,
the most merciful.

When I heard the news, these what i was thinking initially
1) so what, not really affecting tokyo though, so it is still possible, i will go definitely, regardless.
2) but, the other members of the trip may be worried sick about this. They certainly don't want to go.
3) Can they (Japan) recovered within 1 month?
4) What should i do if it is canceled? what should i do?
5) Why? Why now? Why?

I cried. For the losses.

lots of things to share, but don't have the energy and mood to write

Had to make the hardest decision over the weekend. Japan's trip is canceled. It is for the best for all. But it broke my heart to pieces, burn it into ashes. How to describe the feeling?
Like being dumped by someone you like
Like being stabbed by your best friend
Like being sprayed with lemon juice and pepper
Like watching a romance korean drama

Non stop unfortunate events happened to me early this year.
January - got into the news for being unkind to a patient
February - received a transfer letter to Belaga
March - had to cancel the trip that I've been looking forward to since 6months ago..NO, since 5years ago!!!...NO..since ever!!

Now I am afraid to plan anymore. Scared that it will hurt me badly if it not turn out as i wanted. And since Japan's trip is the only thing that i am looking forward into for these few months, when it has to be canceled, i feel hopeless.

Lost.

Betrayed.

Blind.

What should i do now?

I am in the middle of quarter-life crisis. I will be 27 this year. Need to achieve a lot of things. Live life to the fullest. Live like there is no tomorrow.

Please help me....what should i do now?

can't help myself from letting these tears pouring down whenever i think of Japan. All those thing i have planned. All the effort i have put into it.

What should i do now?

What is next?

Help


p/s: background music...Lovers in Japan (Coldplay)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

Bleach Frenzy

just a ride