F.R.I.E.N.D.S


relaxing is define as eating chocolate creamy donuts while watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

H.E.A.V.E.N.L.Y


i'm totally into this sitcom very much. it was stupidly fun..

i've already bought 3 boxes which left me of 7 boxes to go...


at least it helps me getting my mind out of work stuffs...

which is V.E.R.Y depressing..

i am now in the posting of pregnant ladies..

where you will see those big bellies mom-gonna-be, and...

screamers-gonna-be..

i lost my drive to work now, so depressing..

hmm...maybe what i need is a motivation..

like??... hmmm...

Comments

- tHeUnkNowN - said…
i dun hav any motivation to giv u but just sumthing to share with u... since u also like manga dat much... look for this manga "Video Girl AI"... it helps me realise wat im missing around my probs... mayb it can help u too... even tho the story is 110% bout love but theres sumthing more... check it out... if u cant find it anywhere, i hav the full manga... its just a short 13 vol manga...
mzbmg78 said…
like....errr..Getting Married!!...HAHAHA..acios...hokie dokie...

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

Bleach Frenzy

just a ride